CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So excited about 2011

I'm so excited about where 2011 is taking Altered by Jenn. I started off by adding some new items to which I'll be selling this year. Here in our little town it's hard to find party stuff that isn't based towards: Princesses, Toy Story, CARS, Dora, Pirates and Sesame Street. I had heard some of my friends saying that they weren't happy with the selection around here either so I decided to help change that.

I had the idea to start selling party items that can be customized in any shape, color, or theme the customer would want. I am so glad I have decided to pursue this area. I was contacted by a friend that wants me to make a cake topper and matching banner that says "Bride to Be" for her SIL to be's bridal shower in April. I'm also making a "Welcome Home" banner for my BIL's return from Iraq!

I can't wait for the first craft show coming up on Mother's Day so everyone that comes will see what I have to offer the town and surrounding areas :)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Awesome! Sounds like it will be a profitable area for you to branch out into :) I'm doing my first craft show on Saturday, hope yours goes well!

I'm following from the EtsyMom Team forum, follow back at www.cobbled-stone.blogspot.com :)

~Kristina

Jenn said...

Hi there! Following from the EtsyMom Team forum. Good luck with your craft show!

pedestrian said...

Your 2011 plan sounds fantastic! I'm so excited to see your offerings on Mother's Day!