CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

What a busy week I had

I participated in a craft show on Mother's Day and it went well. I had fun catching up with Christine from Pedestrian Designs since we shared a booth space. We used to be neighbors :) The weather was way better than it was last year which was nice. The week leading up to the craft show was full of late nights and early rising and no naps :(

I made laminated bookmarks, spiral notepads, paper clip bookmarks, and Tooth Fairy tins just for the craft show. Sold a few of my Tooth Fairy tins and a few bookmarks. I can't wait to make some more and work on some custom orders. You can find the tooth fairy tins and the bookmarks at my Etsy shop

Here are some pics of the stuff I brought to the craft show:

Laminated bookmarks

Gift card holders and spiral notepads

Closeup of gift card holders

Tooth Fairy Tins

1 comments:

MsJay said...

Everything looks great!